For many in the United States, fried chicken is the ultimate comfort food. In fact, 178.98 million Americans consumed frozen fried chicken in 2020. The number is expected to increase to 184.02 million by 2024.
There’s no doubt that chicken is a good business. If you’re a budding entrepreneur, and you need to market your product (in this case, fried chicken), social media is one the best places to do so. Social media is one of the most versatile and cost-effective ways to reach consumers.
However, before marketing your product, you must first have a slogan, as it helps consumers identify your business and what you’re trying to sell. Easier said than done, though. So, we took care of it for you. Below are more than 125 unforgettable fried chicken marketing slogans and quotes for social media. Scan through our long list now and start marketing the best fried chicken ever.
- Fried chicken marketing slogans
- Fried chicken quotes
- Fried chicken captions
- Fried chicken taglines
- Kentucky fried chicken slogans
- Marketing slogans for chicken shop
- Chicken dish slogans
Fried Chicken Marketing Slogans
- Chicken fried to perfection.
- Golden brown fried chicken only.
- Chicken tastes better when fried.
- Eat your chicken just how you like it.
- We fry chicken better.
- Life is better with fried chicken.
- Hear and taste the crunch.
- Crispy on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside.
- Golden brown perfection.
- Chicken done right.
- Even chickens recommend our fried chicken.
- You’ll come running back for more.
- Yummy, crunchy goodness!
- Deliciously crunchy and juicy.
- Everything tastes better fried.
- Fried chicken cooked to perfection.
- The good chicken.
- Deliciously crunchy. Deliciously tasty.
- Crispy skin is a must!
- When we fry it, you’ll buy it!
- The authentic fried chicken.
- The best fried chicken in town.
- Top quality fried chicken guaranteed.
- The fried chicken you’ll fall in love with.
- When you think of fried chicken, think of us.
- Golden fried chicken, just how you like it.
- Deep fried chicken that’s good for the belly.
- The good old fashioned fried chicken.
- Gets crunchier after every bite.
- Fall in love after the first crunch.
Fried Chicken Quotes
- “Everyone loves fried chicken, Don’t ever make it. Ever. Buy it from a place that makes good fried chicken.” – Nora Ephron
- “I think it’s fun to serve comfort food because it’s an instant ice-breaker. If somebody’s expecting fancy food, and you whip out some fried chicken, they feel like, you know, they can put their elbows on the table, and the etiquette police aren’t going to come out.” – Katie Lee
- “I think no matter what the occasion may be, you can never go wrong by showing up at the dinner table with a hot plate of fried chicken.” – Paula Deen
- “You don’t know what the pattern of flour and chicken is going to be, but you know you’re going to get some good fried chicken.” – Ben Affleck
- “People in the media grew up in the Northeast and can’t comprehend the notion that there are people who like to go out to the clay pits and shoot and, afterward, go eat fried chicken” – Matt Gaetz
- “I do all of the grocery shopping in my little family. I buy cheese, of many different kinds, sliced packaged meats and poultry, bagels, immense quantities of eggs, pre-made fried chicken. Milk. Bacon. It is insane how much dairy, deli and bakery stuff I buy.” – Ben Stein
- “I eat cheese and salami and a lot of fried chicken. I eat a big bag of oatmeal-raisin cookies every night and I don’t gain weight. I still look OK as long as I’m dressed.” – Ellen Barkin
- “In order to have good fried chicken, you should wash and season the bird the morning you’re preparing it for dinner. Don’t wait and do it right before you start cooking. Throw it in the refrigerator, seasoned, that morning, and give it a chance to soak up all the salt and pepper and goodness.” – Paula Deen
- “The food in Europe is pretty disappointing. I like fried chicken. But other than that Europe is great.” – Donnie Wahlberg
- “I definitely try to eat a healthy diet, but I am the first person to say I love unhealthy food. I would never tell you I don’t. I love fried chicken or mac and cheese. Do I order them all the time when I’m out at restaurants? No, though I do have one splurge meal a week.” – Rachel Nichols
- “I love chicken. I love chicken products: fried chicken, roasted chicken, chicken nuggets – whatever. And going to Japan, I would see that these chicken were smoked and then grilled and then have this amazing crispy skin.” – David Chang
- “We grew up in Texas. We ate fried chicken and steak all the time. I didn’t eat sushi until I was 24.” – Arden Cho
“Obviously as I’m getting older, I’m seeing changes in my body that I may not like… but I do love food, and I’m from the South. I’m not gonna lie, I eat fried chicken, I love macaroni and cheese, and I love grits.” – Erin Andrews(Video) The New Rules of Brand Storytelling
- “In a way that somebody else converts to Judaism or becomes a Hare Krishna, I belong to the church of fried chicken.” – Padma Lakshmi
- “Even when I get the fried-chicken special of the day, I have to dig into it like it’s filet mignon.” – Viola Davis
- “There are two schools of fried chicken. One is brining in salted water and the other is soaking in either buttermilk or milk. I just combine the two.” – Padma Lakshmi
- “I’m from Georgia and grew up eating Chick-fil-A. I’m obsessed with all forms of fried chicken, like chicken briskets and chicken sandwiches.” – Kelly O’Hara
- “Don’t worry about what candidates have done or said, just vote for the Democrats. Then, afterwards, you can go eat fried chicken.” – Michelle Obama
- “When I’m out, maybe I’m looking at the fried chicken, but I know I need to order the grilled. But I’m still from the country. I love my fried food and my neck bones and all that, too.” – Adrian Peterson
- “It’s hot tonight and half the neighborhood is drunk. the other half is dead. If I have any advice about writing poetry it’s – don’t. I’m going to send out for some fried chicken.” – Charles Bukowski
- “Last time I was down South I walked into this restaurant, and this white waitress came up to me and said: ‘We don’t serve colored people here.’ “I said: ‘that’s all right, I don’t eat colored people. Bring me a whole fried chicken.” – Dick Gregory
“I’m a pop enigma. I live and breathe every element in life. I rock a bespoke suit and I go to Harold’s for fried chicken. It’s all these things at once, because, as a taste maker, I find the best of everything.” – Kanye West
- “If someone said, ‘You’ve got to eat your next two meals at American fast-food restaurants,’ I would do one meal at Chipotle and one meal at Popeyes fried chicken.” – Danny Meyer
- “A lot of people don’t know, but I love soul food. I love fried chicken and pork chops, all of that.” – Naturi Naughton
- “All I ever wanted was a Virginia farm, no end of cream and fresh butter and fried chicken – not one fried chicken, or two, but unlimited fried chicken.” – Robert E. Lee
- “I do have my cheat meals. I have Oreos inside the house right now, and I have beer and fried chicken and waffles. All that good stuff. But once it comes down to when I really want to get in shape and get lean, I’ll eat clean and go with whole foods.” – Demetrious Johnson
- “I love my husband’s fried chicken, but I took it to the next level by swiping it with Cholula honey butter – I’m a total hot-sauce freak.” – Chrissy Teigen
- “Mama was a natural cook. At harvest time, she would whip up a noontime dinner for the men in the field: fried chicken with milk gravy, ham, mashed potatoes, lima beans, field peas, corn, slaw, sliced tomatoes, fried apples, biscuits, and peach pie.” – Bobbie Ann Mason
- “The first time I met Beyonce she was about 18 years old, sitting in a makeup chair eating fried chicken, and I knew it was only a matter of time before everyone would know her name.” – Gayle King
- “The best comfort food will always be greens, cornbread, and fried chicken.” – Maya Angelou
Fried Chicken Captions
- I love the smell of fried chicken.
- I wish that we all get unlimited supply of fried chicken throughout our lives.
- Party with beers & fried chicken!
- Break the ice with fried chicken!
- Fried chicken helps you bond.
- I wish that you and your family always sit together and have a happy chicken meal.
- Let’s eat and celebrate this very delicious fried chicken day.
- Frying the chicken keeps the bad thoughts away.
- Bonding sessions with fried chicken.
- The best comfort food will always be greens, cornbread, and fried chicken.
- My favorite meal has always been fried chicken.
- Even the fried chicken is great cold.
- Nothing gets me up in the morning more than fried chicken.
- Fried chicken is life.
- Love is a bucket of fried chicken.
- One can never get enough of fried chicken.
- A portion of fried chicken can make you smile.
- My favourite food is chicken , so today I will celebrate the whole day by just having fried chicken.
- A piece of fried chicken can become a divine blessing.
- The way of eating fried chicken does not matter at all.
Fried Chicken Taglines
- Eat fried chicken with your hands.
- Crunchy goodness!
- Taste the crunch.
- Pick chicken today.
- Why cook when you can get them from us!
- Crunch that satisfies the body and soul.
- Everyone’s favorite fried chicken.
- Your most favorite meal of the day – fried chicken!
- Our fried chicken just makes life better.
- Only the best fried chicken.
- Celebrate with fried chicken.
- Fried chicken like your momma used to make.
- We understand fried chicken.
- Crunchy exterior, juicy interior.
- The best fried chicken in town.
- Chicken fried with love.
- The crunch you’ll look for.
- Crunch is king.
- Nothing’s better than our fried chicken.
- No such thing as perfect, except for our fried chicken.
Kentucky Fried Chicken Slogans
- It’s Finger Lickin’ Good.
- We do chicken right.
- Life tastes better with KFC.
- There’s Fast Food, Then There’s KFC.
- Buy a bucket of chicken and have a barrel of fun.
- Your Chicken Could Never.
- Nobody does chicken like KFC.
- It’s America’s Country-Good Meal.
- Everybody needs a little KFC.
- Follow your taste.
Marketing Slogans for Chicken Shop
- Authentic chicken.
- Quality tested chicken.
- The chicken everyone loves.
- No added hormones.
- Fresh from the farm.
- Nature’s intention with chicken.
- Unmatched chicken quality.
- The best poultry in town.
- Your one stop shop for chicken.
- We display it fresh.
- With chicken, quality is our goal.
- No other chicken shop comes close.
- Our chickens are the best.
- We also provide chicken recipes.
- Serving farm fresh chicken.
- It’s just chicken. Only better.
- The chicken always comes first.
- Better taste. Better chicken.
- Hire chickens to be chickens.
- We serve it fresh everyday.
Chicken Dish Slogans
- Chicken, cook it however you like.
- Any chicken dish is a perfect meal.
- There’s more than one way to cook chicken. All delicious.
- Chicken, the food of champions.
- Cook your favorite dish with chicken.
- Add some chicken to your dish.
- The chicken dish that you’ll love.
- Fall in love with this chicken dish.
- Nothing’s better than a chicken meal.
- Our chicken dishes are the best in town.
mcbrett2021-08-16T13:06:10+00:00August 16th, 2021|Getting Started|
Promote your slogan in various print media sources, such as newspapers and magazines. Call reporters if you own a new business so that they can run a feature story on your business. Mention your slogan in the interviews with reporters, as they may include it in the article.
Fried chicken has been described as being "crunchy" and "juicy", as well as "crispy". The dish has also been called "spicy" and "salty". Occasionally, fried chicken is also topped with chili like paprika, or hot sauce to give it a spicy taste. This is especially common in fast food restaurant chains such as KFC.
Fried chicken is one of the most popular — and profitable — endeavors in foodservice. Over the last several years, it's been at the top of several trends lists as a way to help operators improve their bottom lines, but a successful fried chicken program doesn't exist in a vacuum.
Here are some excellent examples: Meow Mix: "Tastes so good, cats ask for it by name." KFC: "Finger lickin' good." Lay's: "Betcha can't eat just one."
- Decide what you want to say. Answer a few basic questions about what you want to accomplish with your slogan. ...
- Keep it simple. You might have a lot you want to say about your business, but it's best to keep your message clear and concise. ...
- Establish your company's voice. ...
- Brainstorm your slogan.
To help kickstart the brainstorming, here are 40 famous slogans that have successfully stuck with brands and products for years. Skittles — “Taste the Rainbow” Red Bull — “Red Bull Gives You Wings” Maybelline – “Maybe She's Born With it, Maybe it's Maybelline” Nike – “Just Do It”
Beecham's Pills' "Beechams Pills: Worth a guinea a Box" from August 1859, is considered to be the world's first advertising slogan.
Slogans should never be longer than a sentence and ideally should hit the sweet spot between six to eight words.
- Beautiful in Its Simplicity. ...
- Artistically Inspired. ...
- Enhance Your Life. ...
- Enhance Your Beauty. ...
- Looks so Good on the Outside, It'll Make You Feel Good Inside. ...
- Never Looked so Good. ...
- Simply Awesome. ...
- Perfect From Beginning to End.
An ad headline is a group of a few words or sentences that promote a product or service. Ad headlines can be in print or digital form and typically emphasize a product's primary purpose or benefit to a consumer.
Print Advertising: Newspaper, magazines, & brochure advertisements, etc. Broadcast Advertising: Television and radio advertisements. Outdoor Advertising: Hoardings, banners, flags, wraps, etc. Digital Advertising: Advertisements displayed over the internet and digital devices.
It's all about that crunch
Done properly, deep-frying creates a satisfying contrast between the crispy-crunchy coating and tender chicken. Beyond that simple textural enjoyment, the crispness actually sends our brain a message that the food itself is in good condition.
This popular dish—born centuries ago from a combination of Scottish and African cooking styles—is not only staying relevant in the health-food era, but it's also getting elevated, thanks to creative chefs and recipes. Today, fried chicken is local, regional, and international in its culinary approaches.
Our bodies actually require a certain amount of fat in our diets for health and satiety. The combination of the natural fat in chicken, as well as the salt in it's seasoning helps our bodies understand that we're eating a meal that's both satisfying, filling, and delicious.
- Heavy-Duty Pot. A large, heavy pot is the foundation piece of the fry. ...
- Neutral Oil. Deep-frying requires a high volume of oil, and vegetable oil tends to be the most cost-effective. ...
- Bamboo Skimmer. ...
- Thermometer. ...
- Drying Rack and Paper Towels. ...
- Baking Sheets.
There's no denying that the Filipinos love chicken. It's a staple in various traditional and local dishes and is also a core offering in many fastfoods and restaurants.
Broasted chicken is fried in oil. But it is fried, in essence, inside a pressure cooker. Generically speaking, the machinery that can fry and pressure cook chicken simultaneously is known as a pressure fryer.
Slogans are crucial when it comes to marketing and advertising. A slogan can make or break the popularity of a business. A slogan is what customers relate to the name and image of a brand. It is one of the first things that comes to mind when they think of a specific company.
- Wasting time is stupidity; utilize every second and live with dignity.
- Neither relatives nor your wife can change your life. ...
- Help others in need; life is about you being there for people.
- Where happy life settles, age doesn't matter.
- Life is concise, so put worries apart.
- Applebees – Eatin' good in the neighborhood.
- Dairy Queen – Hot eats, cold treats.
- Dunkin Donuts – America runs on Dunkin.
- Five Guys – Always fresh, never frozen.
- IHOP – Come hungry, leave happy.
- Olive Garden – When you're here, you're family.
- Papa John's – Better ingredients.
- - Play on a popular phrase (Adidas: Impossible is nothing)
- - Keep it short and punchy (Apple: Think different)
- - Use onomatopoeia (Mazda: Zoom Zoom)
- - Include your brand's name (Dunkin' Donuts: America runs on Dunkin')
- - Aim to inspire (L'Oreal: Because you're worth it)
From “Got Milk?” to “Just do it,” slogans and advertising phrases can come in the form of questions or statements.
A slogan (otherwise known as a tagline, or strapline) is a catchphrase that communicates further information about your product, service, or brand. Slogans can either be clear representations of what you offer or used to evoke an emotion associated with your brand. For example, “Wedding Photographer” or “Just Do It”.
a short easily remembered phrase, especially one used to advertise an idea or a product: an advertising slogan. a campaign slogan.
Designhill slogan maker is a DIY tool that helps you create short, punchy taglines or phrases relevant to your business. The tool generates taglines based on your input keywords. Our free slogan generator comes handy when your business doesn't have a multi-dollar marketing budget or time for brainstorming.
How To Say Slogan - YouTube
A personal tagline is a simple declarative statement that communicates your personality and philosophy of life. A slogan should reflect your beliefs, values, and life goals. It describes what you expect from yourself and how you want to present yourself to the world.
"Don't be evil" is a phrase used in Google's corporate code of conduct, which it also formerly preceded as a motto. Following Google's corporate restructuring under the conglomerate Alphabet Inc.
A slogan is an attention-grabbing statement used to advertise or promote a brand's products and services. These phrases share the company's reason for existing and overall mission to the public. Companies use slogans to tell their consumers what they want them to associate their brand with.
Its first recorded slogan, “Look for the Golden Arches,” in 1960 has changed many times over the years, including the memorable “Did somebody say 'McDonald's?
Burger King is scrapping its 40-year-old “Have It Your Way” slogan in favor of the more personal “Be Your Way.” The chain says the new tagline will roll out across its marketing in the U.S., including in a TV ad that will begin airing Monday night. The line made its first appearance in an online video last month.
Lawyers who specialize in trademark law charge an average of $125 to $300 per hour. Registering a slogan costs $500 to $2,000. The cost depends on how many amendments you have to make.
The slogan should be simple and short. A slogan should say a lot in just a few words, for example, “Find your best friend among your team!” This is a powerful slogan! Put it simply.
- Make real connections. People use social media to connect with others. ...
- Provide real-time customer service. ...
- Build brand awareness. ...
- Share relevant, informative content. ...
- Consider social media listening. ...
- Encourage social recommendations. ...
- Run contests to attract leads.
- Determine the medium. Before you write your advertisement, think about where you want to publish it. ...
- Identify your audience. ...
- Create a headline. ...
- Include a hook. ...
- Use second person. ...
- List a problem. ...
- Share a solution. ...
- Describe your product.
It won't be dry, but it will lose palatability. For those that are holding fried chicken at 145°F, try holding instead somewhere in the range of 165-185°F. By holding at a higher temperature, operators can increase the overall holding time of that item.
The best way to keep fried foods crispy? Just place them on a cooling rack set over a baking sheet. If you're frying multiple batches, throw the whole setup into a low oven to keep everything warm as you keep frying and adding to the rack.
According to Ron Douglas, author of America's Most Wanted Recipes, the real key to the perfect crispy texture is one thing: accent, which is a monosodium glutamate (MSG) flavor enhancer. You can add this into your seasoning mix before breading or sprinkle it on the chicken after frying.
Placing paper towels or a piece of cloth in your travel container will help to keep your food crispy. The paper towel helps mop up the moisture and prevent it from getting into your food. We recommend using disposable food gloves when handling the food and paper towels to prevent contamination.
To maximize the shelf life of fried chicken for safety and quality, refrigerate the chicken in shallow airtight containers or wrap tightly with heavy-duty aluminum foil or plastic wrap. Properly stored, fried chicken will last for 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator.
Fried chicken is best when it is fresh and the skin is still crispy. Leftovers though will be good in the fridge for 2 to 3 days. The skin will not be as crispy reheated. For best results, reheat leftover fried chicken in a 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
If you must store fried foods in the fridge, cool them completely, then store in an airtight container with a paper towel to absorb moisture. The food will last three to five days that way. This may be the most crucial step for the crispest results possible.
How to Make the Best Crispy Fried Food by Being Smart About Batters
Use a Low Oven
A low oven, set to about 200 F, is an ideal environment for keeping your chicken at a good serving temperature. There's enough space for steam to evaporate without making your chicken soggy and enough heat to keep it crisp without overcooking it.
Cooler or Insulated Bag
We may think of using our cooler or insulated shopping bag when transporting food that needs to be kept cold, but both are also great at keeping foods warm. If the food is not in a covered dish, transfer to a covered container or wrap in aluminum foil and store in the cooler or bag.
The origins of American fried chicken probably lie somewhere between Scotland and west Africa. The 145,000-odd Scots who made their way to the American South in the 18th century brought with them a tradition of battering and frying chicken.
You can get rid of excess oil by cooking it in small batches first. As a result, the food has the perfect crispy texture. Another option is to keep the food in an airtight container with paper towels. This will aid in draining as much excess oil as possible.
Use Cornstarch or Rice Flour
Michael says that cornstarch or rice flour in combo with flour will give you the crunchiest batter. Even cake four will cook up crunchier than all-purpose flour because it doesn't have a high gluten level.
Keep Food Loosely Wrapped
If you have to wrap food before putting it in a container, be careful not to wrap it too tightly. You may think that a tight wrap will keep the food fresh, but all it does is seal in moisture and ensure that it will be soggy if it isn't eaten quickly.
Line the bottom of a sheet pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper, then position a wire rack on top. The lining makes it easier to clean up afterward. Place the chicken pieces straight from the hot fat onto the wire rack, ensuring they are spaced apart to allow the air to circulate.
Here's what you do. Heat a few tablespoons of the oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat just until it starts to shimmer. Think about covering the entire bottom of the skillet in oil, erring on the side of using more oil than less. The oil helps to “fry” the French fries a second time and get them extra crispy.